TAS Sisterhood, where you’ve got a friend.
Sisterhood is a diverse group of women spanning all ages and backgrounds, with varying hobbies and interests who come together for friendship, camaraderie and the opportunity to fulfill ourselves as Jewish women. We are single and married, with children and without. We work in the home and in the corporate world. Sisterhood is an opportunity for all TAS women to make a difference. Your membership supports our temple, our youth and the Jewish Community. Even if your schedule does not permit active participation, your membership DOES make a difference. By joining Sisterhood, you can make new friends, participate in social and educational programs and provide service to our congregation.
- makes sure there is an Oneg every Friday night.
- offers special occasion extended kiddushes.
- distributes camp and Israel scholarships each year.
- supports our Youth Group.
- supplies the ECEC with apples and honey.
- buys the B’nai Mitzvah and Confirmation gifts
- manages and runs the Judaica Shop.
- is a proud supporter of the Gala, ECEC Luncheon, Men’s Club Golf Tournament , Confirmation trip, Religious School.
- sponsors Israeli dancing at Family Night Services.
- has our voice on the Temple Board.
- makes it possible for the women of TAS to make lifelong friendships.